OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENT (OHS&E) AND ELECTRICAL SAFETY POLICY
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENT (OHS&E)
AND ELECTRICAL SAFETY POLICY
PT Bhimasena Power Indonesia (PT BPI) is committed to consistently and continuously paying full attention to OHS&E and Electrical Safety aspects which includes the four pillars namely Work Safety, Public Safety, Environmental Safety, and Installation Safety. To implement and realize this, the management of PT BPI is committed to carrying out the followings:
- Meet obligations and compliance, such as relevant laws and regulations and requirements outlined in applicable international guidelines.
- Identify, assess, and determine appropriate control measures for Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (OHS&E), and Electrical Safety risks to prevent incidents, injuries, and environmental pollution.
- Encourage all personnel to work together to identify potential hazards, report any conditions that may appear to be a risk, and establish appropriate corrective actions to improve OHS&E performance and Electrical Safety continuously.
- Promote OHS&E awareness and Electrical Safety in the workplace, improve individual employee skills through appropriate training programs, and make OHS&E and Electrical Safety an integral part of PT BPI's work culture.
- Openly communicate with stakeholders to ensure understanding of OHS&E and Electrical Safety Policy, engage with the surrounding community, and care for the environment.
- Requires all work partners and related agencies that carry out activities in the environment of PT BPI to always comply with the provisions on Electrical Safety.
- Apply risk management to control the level of risk in order to realize Electrical Safety in the aspects of Work Safety, Public Safety, Environment Safety, and Installation Safety.
- OHS&E performance benchmarks and Electrical Safety are adopted against best practices.
The Management of PT BPI has a leadership role in communication and implementation, ensuring compliance with this policy, and ensuring that this policy is properly implemented and reviewed regularly. Thus, this Occupational Health, Safety, Environment (OHS&E), and Electrical Safety Policy is made to be implemented properly. Every personnel on this site premise is expected to follow this policy and to report any concern to BPI Management.
Jakarta, 10 May 2023