D. Supporting public infrastructure program
In total, BPI has supported 82 packages of various infrastructure supports program
1. Supporting clean water installation and sanitation
BPI has supported 13 packages of supports: 6 packages in Ujungnegoro, 5 packages in Karanggeneng, 1 package in Ponowareng, and 1 package in Beji.
2. Supporting mosques renovation
BPI has supported 42 packages of mosque renovation program: 6 packages in Ujungnegoro, 3 packages in Karanggeneng, 1 package in Ponowareng, and 32 packages in other affected villages.
3. Supporting village health clinic renovation & construction
Renovation of village health clinics in Ujungnegoro & Karanggeneng villages.
4. Supporting school renovation
5. Supporting other public infrastructure
E. Supporting Social-culture & environment
1. Replanting program
• Replanting program : replanting & seedling maintenance of 5 Ha reforestation area since 2013
• Mangrove Rehabilitation
• Replanting shading tree on coastal road of Sigandu-Ujungnegoro in cooperation with Batang district
2. Clean movement program
• On regular monthly basis since December 2015, BPI supports village health volunteer with community to conduct clean movement in 8 affected villages
• Clean movement program at Sheikh Maulana Maghribi sacred tomb by 120 students from 2 schools, in cooperation with UN Islamic youth association. Clean movement program continues to be conducted in other chosen locations.